P79 Plastic 600 W In-Hull 50/200 Khz Depth Only – blue 7 pin connector
P79 Depth Transducer
The P79 is a plastic, in-hull dual-frequency, depth sensor. Easy to install, accomodating deadrise angles up to 22°, it is ideal for inshore use on motorboats with outboard engines, small racing yachts and RIBs.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground.
Easy To Install
- Mounted inside the hull, installation is easy and requires no holes to be drilled in the hull.
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Provides extremely accurate data.
- Accomodates deadrise angles from 2° to 22°.
- Reduce the risk with this simple ”no holes” solution with zero hull protrusions