Newport P9000 Propane Fireplace Heater
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 71 cm of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap. A propane hose, WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Approximate cubic meters this unit will heat based on an average climate it’s installed in, the altitude being sea level and a well insulated area is 3 x 3 x 2,5 = 22,5 m3
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
• Easy to install – Easy to use.
• Stainless Steel burner.
• Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
• Safe, direct-vent operation.
• Unaffected by motion or wind.
• Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
• Low fuel consumption.
• Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
• No interior oxygen depletion
Width: 21,6 cm
Height: 35,6 cm
Depth: 14 cm
Weight: 10 kg
W 21,3 cm D 1,65 cm H 58,4 cm
LOW 0,52 kg p/8 hr
HIGH 0,73 kg p/8 hr
Low: 0,94 kWh
High: 1,32 kWh
Newport P9000 Propane Fireplace Heater Model #: 00-NEW-P9000