MLI-E 12/1200 1,2kWh
The new Mastervolt Lithium-Ion battery MLI-E closes the gap between the highly compact MLS battery and the successful high-capacity MLI Ultra 2500 and 5000 series. The MLI-E is ideal for applications where long lifespan, light weight, fast charging and compactness are key.
Efficient power in a compact case, ideal for automotive applications
Lithium-ion technology has many advantages over lead-acid, allowing the MLI-E to save up to 70 % in space and weight, recharge in less than an hour, and undergo 5000 deep cycles without damage – up to ten times longer than comparable lead-acid batteries. Moreover, the MLI-E uses exceptionally safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) technology.
The MLI-E has an integrated battery management system including a safety disconnect, which protects it from deep discharging, overcharging and overheating. Eliminating the need for an external safety relay means the MLI is very easy to install. And thanks to its waterproof plastic case, the MLI-E is a straightforward replacement for most lead-acid batteries.
The MLI-E also has integrated battery monitoring which provides details about its status such as voltage, current, temperature, state of charge and time remaining. Its CAN communication ensures a seamless integration with Mastervolt products, via our system monitor EasyView 5, or with other electrical components in your power system. Hands-on monitoring is also possible via Bluetooth, and LED indicators inform you about the actual status of your battery. An automated, intelligent power system within easy reach.
- Straightforward replacement for most existing lead-acid batteries.
- Ultra-compact, practical size (according to battery standard LN5 – Group 49, H8), EqPb: 200 Ah.
- Very long lifespan.
- Fast charging and discharging, fully charged within an hour.
- Very efficient, no waste of energy.
- High performance even in harsh conditions.
- Integrated battery monitoring for reliable battery status information.
- CAN communication for automated, intelligent energy system integration.
- Monitoring via Bluetooth app.
- Quick installation & commissioning – maintenance-free.
- Exceptionally safe lithium-ion (LiFePO4) technology.