H5000 Base Pack HYDRA
B&G H5000-Sells only with installation. Contact oss for an estimate.
Hydra is designed for sailors running a cruising, or dual-purpose cruising/racing, system and provides the sophistication you need without over-complication.
The H5000 Hydra CPU delivers enhanced HV display control, letting you oscillate the displays between two variables, for more efficient display use, and provides support for both expansion modules and many of B&G’s existing sensors.
- Ultra-fast ARM Processors:The CPU achieves speeds of up to 50 times that of its predecessor, for rapid calculation, real-time data and fast updates; each with the trademark B&G precision
- Performance Wind Filter:Provides stable, accurate wind data for displays and the autopilot.
- Flexible configuration:Tailor your Hydra setup to suit your application. H5000’s wide compatibility provides swift, seamless integration with other instruments and electronics across the B&G marine network including AIS, radar and chartplotters
- Browser-based set-up: The CPU features browser-based setup via the new H5000 interface for fast, efficient and hassle-free commissioning and calibration
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology: Expand Hydra’s functionality even further with third-party apps and stream data via GoFree, B&G’s powerful wireless solution to remotely view H5000 instrument data via your tablet or smartphone. Requires wireless module.
- LED status indicators: Status indicators on the CPU provide a clear indication of system status.