Alaska Floor Mounted Heater
The Alaska Floor Mounted Heater is ideal for small to medium size vessels. Small, compact, attractive, economical burning fireplace that produces a cozy, comfortable dry heat.
- Requires 3” (7,62 cm) diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 1,2 meter of chimney is required, a 1,8 meter straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 1,8 meter or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Almost identical model to the Newport bulkhead model but is a floor mount heater.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for
start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or
- 1 turn hot water coil for 19 – 38 liter can be installed for water heating.
Width: 22,2 cm
Height: 52 cm
Depth: 25,4 cm
Weight: 9,9 kg
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
4,9 ltr LOW
12,1 ltr HIGH
Low: 1,9 kWh
High: 4,8 kWh
Alaska heater Model #: 00-ALA
Alaska heater with 1 turn water coil Model #: 00-ALA-12-1T