4G Radar B&G
Broadband 4G Radar bundle for B&G Zeus series Includes B&G Broadband 34™Radar Scanner, scanner cable 20 m (66 ft), RI10 interface box, Yellow Ethernet cable – 1.8 m (6 ft)
B&G Broadband 4G™ Radar
Our revolutionary Broadband 4G™ Radar offers all of the benefits of the Broadband 3G™ Radar, including a true 200' working range, plus some spectacular extra features. The Broadband 4G has an impressive 50% improvement in range and target detection capability with a new 36 nautical mile range and 18 range scales to accommodate the increased performance. Broadband 4G is the first dome antenna to employ beamsharpening. This technology enables a new feature called Target Separation Control, which improves the azimuth resolution – or effective antenna horizontal beamwidth – up to the 2X resolution of any 18″ dome. This is equivalent of a 3-1/2 foot open array radar!
When paired with the Zeus Z8 and Z12 series, the Broadband 4G™ Radar is capable of high speed operation, up to 48RPM and has a new Dual Range feature, which allows unprecedented simultaneous working ranges, anywhere from 200 feet up to 36 nautical miles. No other radar in the world can do this. The 4G all-around performance results including exceptional clutter rejection are nothing short of mind-blowing, dramatically increasing situational awareness among novice and professional users alike, thus proving the Broadband 4G™ Radar is the only on-water radar choice.
- 2X better azimuth resolution of BR24/3G and 50% more range than 3G.
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation and up to 48 RPM, mode and range dependent on Z8 and Z12
- Crystal Clear Image of your surroundings with hands-off AUTO Harbour/Offshore Modes, including directional clutter rejection
- Extremely low radiation with no pulse magnetron allows mounting almost anywhere
- Low Power Consumption, ideal for sailboats
- InstantOn™ with no tuning required
- True Motion Display with Z8 and Z12 to easily distinguish moving targets from land
- 10 MARPA targets (20 total in Dual Range Mode with independent control), Dual EBL/VRM, and Dual Guard Zones